History

The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands began its life in 1948 on land which had been used for coal and fire stone mining up until the 1930’s. The estate later doubled as an ammunitions depot after World War Two.
Then the estate consisted of 13 hanger units brought down to Kingswinford from Scotland.

Over sixty years later and Pensnett has grown to become one of the largest secure industrial estates in Europe comprising of approximately 2.3 million square feet on a site of 170 acres, with a further 15 acres for future development.
The flagship Vantage Point development situated close to the main estate entrance comprises four buildings totalling 160,000 sq.ft and is let to a mixture of UK based and international companies including Helix Trading Ltd and the IBP Group.

The project cost was in excess of £9 million and construction began in 1998.
Completed in March 2014 on The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, a £1.5 million, 21,000 sq.ft new development of warehouse/industrial units in three blocks.

A range of units are available starting from 1,500 sq.ft, visit www.progresspoint.co.uk for more details.
During the last fifteen years LCP has invested over £45 million on new developments and refurbishments of existing premises on the estate.

To find out more about the history of the local area visit:

Black Country Museum
Black Country History
The Black Country Society